Friday, August 1, 2008

And I - Wolfsheim - Casting Shadows - 2003

So I had this weird dream last night where a guy I used to work with back at Moving.com was having a ninja star throwing demonstration at a party and accidentally threw one too close to me slicing open my stomach. Upon examination I realized that the wound was quite severe...but I didn't want to upset my co-worker so I tried to hide the damage and tough it out until my friend Shani could inspect the wound. Shani, in reality, works in advertising, but in my dream she had medical experience.

I'm sure this all means I'm fucked up in immeasurable ways, but you didn't need to hear about my dreams to put that together.

German synth pop with a good size dollop of melencholy to keep it from being too robotic. Managable if a tad wussy.

No comments: