Friday, March 21, 2008

According to Plan - I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - Fear is on Our Side - 2006

Can I talk to you about my hang over? A buddy of mine decided to start getting serious with this girl he's been seeing, so last night was my first introduction to her. To ease the awkwardness of such situations, I decided to keep ordering carafe's of sake. At a table for 5 we went through 8 carafes. Not so bad you say? I followed it up with two martinis and two beers at my local bar.

Needless to say, I did not wake up happy...then, because God loves to taunt me, I got put on one of those subway cars that was covered in Jameson's ads. And then when I transfered to the 1 train, my car had the Jamie ads on one side and Stoli ads on the other. I spent the entire ride groaning and praying for death.

And speaking of praying for death...who does sinister titles better than these guys? Look at that band name! Look at the song title!! Wait, no, look at that album title!!! But seriously, this is a great song. Who the hell new five dudes from Austin could produce such beautifully foreboding atmospheric music?

No comments: