Thursday, September 18, 2008

Anna Maria - Peter and the Wolf - Lightness - 2006

So, I had a bit of a drink up with my main man, Anand last night and ended up crashing at a ridiculously early hour. I woke up about 1 and was grateful to discover that my girlfriend had left a glass of water, largely untouched, on the night stand from the night before.

Now granted, this glass of water had been sitting out for more than a day...and was certainly room temperature, even if it was a cool night, but at that moment, it was the best glass of water I'd ever had. It was like I was drinking from a river in Narnia or some shit. Really, seriously...amazing glass of water.

Anyway, this is that sort of...post Oh Brother, Where Art Though, intentionally old timey sounding stuff. It's a clever gimmick...but a gimmick nonetheless.

No comments: