Thursday, April 3, 2008

After the Laugher - ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Our Dead - Sources, Tags, and Codes - 2002

So, I was walking in front of this woman yesterday on my walk to the corner store. She was on her phone and at first I thought she said "I just got offered a position at Wookie Magazine". Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately) the person she was speaking to didn't hear her either so she had to repeat "I got offered a position with LUCKY magazine". So this got my thinking, Wookie Magazine! Why doesn't this exist? I would totally subscribe to Wookie.

Actually, now that I think about this, there probably is a Wookie Magazine and it's probably for gay men that like "bears". Let me state that I would categorically never subscribe to Wookie Magazine, and I'm offended that you thought I would. Just cause I lived in Chelsea for a year and a half...

Anyway, this is really just an interstitial piece from Trail of the Dead. It sounds old timey and doesn't really do anything.

No comments: